Hi,

El lun., 10 dic. 2018 a las 7:21, Andreas Kretschmer (<
andr...@a-kretschmer.de>) escribió:

> Am 10.12.18 um 11:15 schrieb Olga Vingurt:
> > After playing with the dump and importing schema first and data next
> > without the triggers we indeed see that data is missing in the table
> > i.e. dump is not consistent.
> > We don't stop the application which uses database during the dump but
> > according to the documentation the dump still should be consistent.
>

> please check if the data are consistent on the source database system.

I would start by running amcheck to see if there is index corruption
somewhere, as that can lead to data corruption (in particular if the
corrupted index is a unique or primary key index)

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués
It’s not that I have something to hide,