On 1/5/19 3:59 AM, Mitar wrote:
Hi!

I am seeing such errors in logs:

ERROR:  trigger "myapp_assignments" for relation "assignments" already exists
STATEMENT:
BEGIN TRANSACTION;
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS "myapp_assignments" ON "assignments";
CREATE TRIGGER "myapp_assignments"
AFTER INSERT OR UPDATE OR DELETE ON "assignments"
FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE "tblobs_myapp"();
COMMIT;

How is this possible? If I am inside a transaction, this should work, no?

I'd think it should.  Have you run the commands manually, one at a time, from psql, and checking the table after the DROP TRIGGER, to verify that the trigger actually gets dropped?