Thanks to Postgres Debian/Ubuntu packaging team, Installing pgAdmin4 is
straightforward task,

1) Create the file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pgdg.list and add a line for the
repository
deb http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ bionic-pgdg main

2) Import the repository signing key, and update the package lists
wget --quiet -O - https://www.postgresql.org/media/keys/ACCC4CF8.asc | sudo
apt-key add -

3) sudo apt-get update

4) sudo apt-get install pgadmin4