Le 22/08/2019 à 20:00, Jerry Sievers a écrit :
Is the overnight run being done as the same DB user you are testing
with?

If not, then perhaps the automated user deviates in resource settings
and/or permissions, in turn resulting in sluggish performance caused by
thrashing and/or inferior query plan.

Hi Jerry,
yes, they both run under the same user. I've checked my other scheduled tasks and I don't see what could interfere, but then this is quite complex so I could easily overlook something.
Unfortunately, tonight's run failed for a totally different reason...

Thanks for your help

Cheers
--
Arnaud