Hi Jan,Thanks for your input, it is working exactly what i want, but still i m
facing issue because in my table there are different data types they are 10 to
15 columns are Boolean, one primary key, 140 columns are character.when i m
applying the logic on this scenario i m getting the below error.ERROR: UNION
types boolean and character cannot be matchedLINE 10:
..._ID","Critical_Decision" as col_Name, "Critical_... ^SQL
state: 42804Character: 585After applying the logic i need to take this data
into the table.can you please help me how to write the syntax in this
case.Thanks,Srikanth BFrom: Jan Kohnert
<nospam001-li...@jan-kohnert.de>Sent: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 17:11:56To:
pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.orgSubject: Re: SQL Query Syntax helpHi,Am
Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2020, 12:00:45 CET schrieb srikkanth:[sniped
HTML]something likeselect   id, 'Col A' as "Col
Name", "Col A" as "Col Value"from inputunion
allselect   id, 'Col B' as "Col Name", "Col
B" as "Col Value"from input...order by   1, 2;should
work.--Kind regards Jan