Em seg., 7 de dez. de 2020 às 12:53, Chris Stephens <cstephen...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Hello,
>
> We have a need to display some very simple reports generated from views in
> an rds postgres database. We need little more functionality beyond simple
> filtering, column hiding, sorting, grouping. Anything much beyond that
> would be a strike against the tool.
>
> i'm looking for something similar to oracle application
> express's interactive reports (i come from an oracle background).
>
> i took a look at what's available from amazon's aws marketplace but
> quickly got overwhelmed. every application i saw was overkill.
>
> users will not be tech savvy. we have a tentative fallback plan to use
> excel with pages linked to views in the database but i'm looking for
> something a little more targeted.
>
> does anyone have any suggestions that fit the description above?
>
> thanks for any input,
> chris

Hi,

If you need dashboards, with a lot of widgets (chat, tabular, etc), take a
look at this awesome tool called Redash:

https://redash.io

Or if you need reports like Crystal Reports, you can use PRD - Pentaho
Reports Designer:

https://community.hitachivantara.com/s/article/pentaho-reporting

And publish them in a Pentaho B.I. Server.

Best regards,

Alexandre