Yeah, I've wondered for some time if the apparent EACCES code is
actually being mapped from something other than ERROR_SHARING_VIOLATION
in (some of?) these reports.  The hard part is to hold onto the
Windows error code alongside errno without massively invasive changes.

Permission denied error occur in  Windows. Debian logs doesnt contain it.

In Windows also pg_database_size('mydb')  and similar ones fail frequently with permission denied error.

I got information about r1soft idera backup client used. It runs only once per night for 16 minutes and compares disk blocks to find changed blocks to backup. So it should not cause permission denied errors after every 10 seconds.

Andrus.