Sorry, I should have added the publisher is on 13.1 and the subscriber
14.2. Both are AWS RDS instances. I checked the log files for the publisher
and subscriber and couldn't see any logical replication errors. The
publisher is a busy DB though so if there are any errors there, I may have
missed them.

Thanks.