db... schema... cross-db terms get confusing when different systems use the same word to mean different things.

On 5/21/23 06:13, Marc Millas wrote:
Oracle have One (1) DB per instance (in Oracle its not named a cluster as...there is only one !). So ...

Marc MILLAS
Senior Architect
+33607850334
www.mokadb.com <http://www.mokadb.com>

On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 9:30 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.kla...@aklaver.com> wrote:

    On 5/18/23 11:56, Ron wrote:
    > On 5/18/23 12:54, Rob Sargent wrote:
    >> On 5/18/23 11:49, Ron wrote:

    > We need to keep costs down, too.
    >
    > Oracle (I think) does it at the DB level, and so does SQL Server. Upper
    > Management hears us say "sorry, no can do" and wonders what bunch of
    > amateurs are developing PostgreSQL.

    Looks like you will be migrating to Oracle or SQL Server.

    Good luck on keeping costs down.

    > --
    > Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

-- Adrian Klaver