List,

Recently I happened to have  managed a few  EDB instances running on the
EDB-10 version .

I am looking for an option for migrating all these EDB instances  to
Postgres Community edition.

1. What  major steps / actions involved ( in  bird's eye view ) for a
successful migration  to postgres community edition . ( From EDB 10 to
Postgres 14 )

2. What major challenges are involved?  (or any hurdles ?)

Please enlighten me with your experience..

Any reference  links most welcome ..

PS: -  The EDB instances are live and in production.. I can get a down time
( 5  to 15 Minutes Maximum)  Or can live  porting and upgrading to postgres
14  is possible  with minimal downtime ?

Request your  guidance,
Krishane.