2023年8月23日(水) 15:10 Jethro Elmer Sanidad <jethroelmersani...@gardenia.com.ph
>:

> Hello,
>
> Can you confirm in this email that our current version of PostgreSQL
> (9.2.24) is not compatible with any of oracle_fdw versions released? And
> you are recommending an upgrade? Thanks!

OK, here's the summary:

- oracle_fdw builds against *community* PostgreSQL 9.3 and later (I just
verfied that)
- it is likely not compatible with PostgreSQL forks such as Greenplum
- if you are running a version of PostgreSQL based on 9.2.x or 9.4.x it's
hopelessly
  out-of-date and you should definitely upgrade anyway (but if it's a fork,
that still won't
  that mean oracle_fdw will compile against it)

HTH

Ian Barwick