    item_name text,
    is_required boolean,
    [...etc...]
  );

  create table items_for_people (
    person_id text,
    item_id text,
    primary key (person_id, item_id),
    foreign key person_id references people(person_id),
    foreign key item_id references items(item_id)
  );

- how can I find those people who don't have _all_ of the items which are marked "required"?

In other words, how do I select those rows in "people" which don't have a corresponding row in "items_for_people" for *each* row in "items" which has is_required=true?

Many thanks,

Ray.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

      match