Dear all,

I implement database in my faculty using Postgre. I have a problem
with ctid in my tables. Let say, i have table STUDENT with #STU
as the primary key. I don't know what happend in this table, some
rows have exactly the same value ( i also have set the #STU as unique).
After tracing the table,  i found that the two rows differ in ctid value.
As the impact, my application cannot operate well.

It happened after restarting my server. Anyone can help me how to
solve this problem. Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Nizar
=====