Hi!

I'm using tsearch2 and sometimes there are blocks of text that shouldn't be indexed.

There is a trigger function that gathers data from the usual suspects and updates the index. in this trigger, I'd like to exclude thing in a [noindex] tag:
select
regexp_replace ('innan[noindex]apa[/noindex]klas[noindex]banan[/noindex]',
                   ' ')
I would like to have a function like the above that returns "innan klas" for this data. I would have expected it to as I use the non greedy version.

Could someone please point me in the general direction here?

Best regards,
Marcus