Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has successfully compiled postgres for 64 bit windows
using mingw64?  I tried doing so but the "configure" step fails with the
following message:

conftest.c:50: error: conflicting types for 'accept'

The config.log file shows the following additional message:

c:/mingw_64/lib/gcc../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/include/winsock2.h:1291: note:
previous declaration of 'accept' was here

The definition of 'accept' in winsock2.h is: "WINSOCK_API_LINKAGE SOCKET WSAPI
accept(SOCKET s, struct sockaddr *addr, int *addrlen);", where "SOCKET" is
defined as "int *".  The definition of "SOCKET" back in the 32 bit version of
mingw was "unsigned int", which appears to be what the postgres "configure"
tool expects.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Steve