pere roca wrote:
  hi,
  some nice tool over there to let non-SQL knowing people to construct their
queries? I'm using pgAdmin III but I know some SQL. there is no other option than constructing an HTML with forms, drop-down
menus...?

  thanks,
  pERE

Your best bet which is not free is Crystal Reports it can do all the above you list. It can automate creation of HTML, email, export Excel, ad hoc filters in drop downs, and text inputs, Graphs and all kinds of other stuff. http://www.sap.com/solutions/sapbusinessobjects/sme/reporting-dashboarding/index.epx

its designed to be easy to use for the NON have not a clue SQL/programmer people.

There are other software packages out there. Note I have never used any of these can not comment... http://www.inetsoft.com/products/StyleReportEE/
http://www.pentaho.com/products/reporting/
http://www.inetsoftware.de/products/crystal-clear
http://www.actuate.com/products/