Thanks Ashesh, I ran below command and it is listing all privileges of
objects under mydb schema. Actually, I want to know what are the permissions
"user1" has on mydb schema. Could you please tell me how to do this?

mydb=# select pc.relname, pc.relacl from pg_class pc, pg_namespace pn where
pc.relnamespace=pn.oid and pn.nspname='mydb';
             relname              |                    relacl
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
  mylog                           |
{postgres=arwdDxt/postgres,=arwdDxt/postgres}
  techtable                       | {postgres=arwdDxt/postgres,=ar/postgres}
  techtable_log                   |
  hrtable                         | {postgres=arwdDxt/postgres,=ar/postgres}
  hrtable_log                     |
(5 rows)

mydb=> select current_user;
 current_user