A couple of questions regarding pgpool:

Is there a problem with using multiple connection pools for the same database? Point being, we might want to give a higher number of connections to one group of users then another. I can see doing this by having separate connection pools. The higher priority users have a larger connection pool.

Is there a problem with using connection pooling and traditional connections to connect to the same database?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson