So, we have a text dump that we used to clean up our data, now we need to reload it into the new database. Problem is, we have some data integrity issues that cause records to fail to load. Before we ran into the data conversion issue we were using 'pg_restore disable_triggers' to get around the data integrity issue.

Is there a way to resolve this issue with the psql loading approach?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson