Subject: [GENERAL] PGDay.SoCal @ SCALE 10X
From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:34:58 -0800
List-Id: <pgsql-general.postgresql.org>

PGDay.SoCal is scheduled at this year's Southern California Linux
Exposition (SCALE10X) held in the LAX Hilton Hotel in the city of Los
Angeles, California, USA, on Friday January 20th, 2012.

Talks are designed for a general audience of web developers, sysadmins,
DBAs and open source users. Talks will have significant technical
content. Topics may include:

    *Interesting PostgreSQL Case Studies
    *Solutions to common problems
    *Performance, scaling and optimization
    *Administration
    *Using PostgreSQL with popular languages or tools
    *Replication and clustering

Please note that we will also have a PostgreSQL booth in the SCALE expo
hall on Saturday and Sunday. I have a limited number of free passes I
can give out for those who help out with the expo booth. If you are
interested in helping us advocate PostgreSQL at the event, please
contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Joe

-- 
Regards,
Joe Conway

Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group (LAPUG)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

San Diego PostgreSQL Users Group (SDPUG)
http://www.meetup.com/SD-PUG/

-- 
Joe Conway
credativ LLC: http://www.credativ.us
Linux, PostgreSQL, and general Open Source
Training, Service, Consulting, & 24x7 Support