I assume the EntrerpriseDB certification seminars are an obvious quick
answer:
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/training/dba-training

But TBH, I find the PostgreSQL manual to be an excelent guide if you
don't mind reading. It is extremely well written (kudos to whoever is
on the writing team), definitely written by experts, it delves
reasonably enough into detail where
needed and most of all: it serves not only as a Pg manual, but as a DB
theory/good practice manual as well. I realize that 2.8Kpages is not
easy to digest, but the first 30 Chapters seem to cover more than
enough to just get you started (though not Slony/pgpool).

best regards,
Thalis K.