On 12/16/2012 6:21 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
David Wall <d.w...@computer.org> writes:
On 12/16/2012 11:22 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
Large objects didn't have privileges, nor owners, in 8.4. If you don't
feel like fixing your apps right now, you can return to the previous
behavior by setting the obscurely-named lo_compat_privileges setting in
postgresql.conf.

I'll read up more on permissions as they relate large objects.

Okay, I cannot find any information on how to view the permissions for a large object. I know that psql's \dp can be used to see the permissions on a table, but how do I see the permissions assigned to a large object?

The docs show how to use GRANT/REVOKE.... ON LARGE OBJECT loid, and a script that shows ALTER LARGE OBJECT loid OWNER TO..., but I don't see anything about retrieving the loid's permissions.

Thanks, David