(2013/10/02 18:57), Michael Paquier wrote:
<kondo.mitsum...@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
Who is pgFoundery administrator or board member now? I would like to send e-mail
them. At least, it does not have information and support page in pgFoundery
homepage.
Why don't you consider github as a potential solution?
It is because github is too various software to search PostgreSQL good tools:-( In contrast, pgfoundry is easy to search good tools for PostgreSQL:-) When we'd like to search PG good tools in google, it can difficult to search our tools. Because we don't do keyword search optimizations.

I hope pgfoundry will be more robust and popular. It has been still needed.

Regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO
NTT Open Source Software Center