Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
<mailto:bto...@broadstripe.net>>:

    Saimon Lim wrote:

        Thanks for your help

        I want to restrict some postgres users as much as possible and allow
        them to execute a few my own stored procedures only.

    Create the function that you want restrict access to in a separate
    'private' schema to which usage is not granted.

    Create the functions you wish to allow access to in a schema to
    which the role is granted access to.  ...

Unless I misunderstood something, this doesn't protect at all the
function source code. You can still get it by reading pg_proc.

Agreed, but he already knows about that and how to mitigate.