Ok, I think I know what happened, kind of..

One of my users' databases was currupt. I actually had to delete the
entire base/<dbname> folder. Then I went in and drop/created the DB
again and it seems to work fine.

Is there any was to know how this happened? I have a .tar of the currupt
DB if someone is interested...

I would hope that 7.1 fixes this issue, any thoughts?

Thanks,
   Jeff Davis