PgFoundry.org went down some months ago, I contacted webmaster Marc
Fournier and he was able to get it back up but a lot of it no longer works
and I don't think he responded to my follow-up. For the most part top pages
are broken but sub-pages are still there (just very hard to navigate to and
find).

If you are looking for something specific you will need to google for it
rather than navigating through pgfoundry.org. For your example (Sample
Databases) I googled "site:PgFoundry.org sample databases" and I think the
first hit is what you are looking for:
http://pgfoundry.org/frs/?group_id=1000150. You'll notice that you can
navigate through the other sub-pages in that project but if you go to the
Summary page it will be broken.

*Will J. Dunn*
*willjdunn.com <http://willjdunn.com>*