And again, I am talking about _database_ design, not Web apps. Letting Web
developers design a database to work with their app, is a very, Very, VERY
bad idea.
It is far better to let DBA's and "database develeopers" design a good
database, then to let those apps mold a db into a non-optimum design.

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize.  Whether or not you