Hi!

No. You need to be a superuser to reassign objects unless you own the object.
1. first connect as user postgres
2. REASSIGN all the tables owned by the missing user first.
3. Then you can drop the missing user AFTER you have reassigned all the objects they own.

Script

reassign owned by farukkugay to postgres;
drop user farukkugay ;

is running by superuser but it still causes the error.

You must also be a superuser to drop roles.

Non-superuser creates roles, assigns rights and drop users using scripts which I provided.
Those scripts work OK on most cases.

For some users, vantaa and farukkugan delete script causes error which I described. For farukkugan it occurs also if running under superuser.

So it looks like it should be possible for non-superusers also.

Andrus.