Em 05/01/2016 11:42, Riley Berton escreveu:
Edson Richter <edsonrich...@hotmail.com> writes:

BTW, I'm also looking for a "synchronous multi-master" solution... If
you find one, please share :-)
The only solution I've found so far is a middleware that is close, the
C-Jdbc/Sequoia, which seems not being actively maintained for a while
now.
See Postgres-R for sync multi-master.
http://www.postgres-r.org/documentation/

Note that it is specifically geared towards low-latency environments and
is likely not suitable for geo-distributed applications. It hasn't been
touched in 4 years so likely not actively maintained.

riley

That seems to be what I'm looking for...
As soon as I get some free time, I'll give a try.

Regards,

Edson