Geoff Winkless wrote:
On 11 January 2016 at 20:13, Regina Obe <l...@pcorp.us> wrote:
While this is funny to some, I don't think it adds value to this conversation.
I would consider it a derailment and not very helpful.

If I had a Coc to point at, I would point at the section  I feel you are
violating.

If there were a CoC that would explicitly disallow occasional
lighthearted humour... I would most definitely remove myself

Your post, on the other hand, is clearly intended to censure a fellow
contributor ...

I think you missed the sarcasm. I thought your comment was great when I read it, and the I though her retort was even better!!