delete from user;  <-- Simplest test case.  Any deletion request fails
on this table.
ERROR:  SPI_execp() failed in RI_FKey_cascade_del()

There are a ton of cascaded deletes that should occur from the above
deletion.  Which one is failing -- how do I tell (can't seem to do any
kind of comparison against bytea fields otherwise I'd try to fish out
the 'table' entites as a start)?

Tried a few things like:

select pg_trigger.* from pg_trigger join pg_class on (tgrelid =
pg_class.oid) join pg_proc on (pg_proc.oid = tgfoid) and relname =
'user' and proname ~ 'RI_FKey_cascade_del';  (gives 9 posibilities --
only 1 of these actually has some information at this point for a
group of users I want to delete -- deleting the information from the
single table with information doesn't solve the problem)

select reltriggers from pg_class where relname = 'user';  (gives 32
triggers).  All are in pg_trigger.

\d user
-> Shows me Indicies, Constraints, lack of rules (all properly).
Doesn't show any triggers..

But have come up with no obvious inconsistencies which would cause
this.

7.1 Beta 5 is the version.
--
Rod Taylor

There are always four sides to every story: your side, their side, the
truth, and what really happened.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Taylor;Rod;B
FN:Taylor, Rod B
ORG:BarChord Entertainment Inc.;System Operation and Development
TITLE:Chief Technical Officer
ADR;WORK:;;;Toronto;Ontario;;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Toronto, Ontario=0D=0ACanada
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL:http://www.barchord.com
BDAY:19790401
EMAIL;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]