On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 6:31 PM, David G. Johnston <
david.g.johns...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, May 1, 2016, Melvin Davidson <melvin6...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Your index is based on split_part function
>> but the WHERE clause is specific to full_path, so the planner cannot find
>> a valid index
>>

> David J.
>

>This sentence is even less useful than the questions that you asked...
Your comments are antagonistic at best, but perhaps you should take a
course in english.

To clarify, the index is based on a function called "split_part(....)
The WHERE clause is only referencing the full_part column, so the planner
cannot associate the index with the full_part column.

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize.  Whether or not you