David G. Johnston wrote:
On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 2:57 PM, drum.lu...@gmail.com

    I would expect a minimum of respect from the members of this list,
    but seems you got none. If someone would need my help, I'd never
    insult him/her like you guys are doing.

    If my questions are too "child" for you, please, do not answer them.
    Ignore the emails... Isn't that simple?

    Talking to me like you guys are talking, is what I call "a ten-years
    old post".

​I'm not sure is this was meant to be a play on words but the original
use of the phrase meant "a post written 10 years ago" - not that you are
acting like a 10 year old.

My apologies for causing that misunderstanding. The phrase was definitely not meant to imply the post of a 10-year old childs intelligence (although I suppose it would have been impressive) ... I was considerably older than that when I posted that example of compound sequences ... 10-years ago.

FWIW I didn't read any kind of "stealing of credit" in what you wrote -
nor likely did most people.  That particular observation came out of
left field.

As I said, I might be over-sensitive on this ... being the original author of the copied example implementation.