On 03/10/16 14:39, dudedoe01 wrote:
What is the most feasible way to emulate the below MySQL function into
postgreSQL. Since the isnull() function is no longer supported in 9.6
version. I have tried every trick in the hat to get the desired results.
Still 'RPG INV' doesn't show only the other two then options show up.

(case
            when
                ((`s`.`Funding_Date` = '')
                    and (isnull(`s`.`Actual_Close_Date`)
                    or (`s`.`Actual_Close_Date` = '')))

<snip>

Maybe I missed something earlier in the thread (only tuned in now), but what's wrong with

   ... and s.actual_close_date is null ....

?

Ray.