Upscene Productions is proud to announce the availability of
the next version of the popular multi-DBMS development tool:
" Database Workbench 5.2.4 "
The 5.2 release includes support for PostgreSQL and adds several other
features and bugfixes.
Database Workbench 5 comes in multiple editions with different pricing
models, there's always a version that suits you!

I'm not sure announcements of commercial software updates belong on the
pgsql-general email list.   if every vendor of  apackage with postgres
support posted announcements of each incremental update, we'd be buried in
spam.

Yeah.. If it applies somewhere that would be pgsql-announce.

For the record, it was my understanding pgsql-announce was by PostgreSQL
only.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database Workbench - developer tool for Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL,
SQL Anywhere, MySQL, InterBase, NexusDB and Firebird.