Guys,

We are developing a web tool called OmniDB:
http://www.omnidb.com.br/en_index.aspx

OmniDB supports Firebird, MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite,
Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access.

OmniDB provides a unified workspace to manage databases from different DBMS
in a comfortable way. It also can convert schemas between any supported
databases and it's very simple to configure.

Yesterday we released version 1.6, with many improvements, including
support for functions and procedures on all supported RDBMS systems and
full dark theme.

We are looking forward to hear feedback from the community. Thanks in
advance!
--

William Ivanski