Hi Adrian,

thank you for the answer.
There is one password for the postgres database and one for the postgres user.
Both are not working somehow. Is there a way to look up the passwords? I saw in
the documentation that there is a .pgpass file. But I can't find it.

I changed the auth method to trust for all users. This worked for now.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Robert