I want to do that because,  I have  a  partitioned table  (big_table)  and
others  (t1,t2,t3,t4)  have  foreign keys  reference to big_table  and i
had many trobules at insert data, reading the doc:
"A serious limitation of the inheritance feature is that indexes (including
unique constraints) and foreign key constraints only apply to single
tables, not to their inheritance children. "