On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.kla...@aklaver.com>
wrote:

> On 01/02/2017 06:38 AM, Melvin Davidson wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 6:29 AM, Frank Millman <fr...@chagford.com

*You are quoting from a django document.  Please don't muddle the waters.So
you are saying this will not work?UPDATE mytable  SET mykey = 'new_value'
WHERE mykey = 'old_value';DELETE FROM mytable  WHERE mykey = 'old_value';*
*Happy New Year Adrian*

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize.  Whether or not you