Hi David,

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 8:21 PM, David G. Johnston <
david.g.johns...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, March 21, 2017, Alexander Farber <alexander.far...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> words=> COPY words_reviews (uid, author, nice, review, updated) FROM
stdin FORMAT csv;

> What did you read that lead you to think the above shoud work?

ok thanks, I had misunderstood your text -

"The above means the entire "WITH" section is optional, as is the word
WITH.  However, if you want to add "with" options they must appear within
parentheses, those are not optional.  Multiple options can appear within
the single set of parentheses."

I think the root cause is that it is difficult to understand an english
sentence trying to describe a keyword "with" :-)

Regards
Alex