On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 7:31 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.kla...@aklaver.com>
wrote:

> On 05/01/2017 04:11 PM, Max Wang wrote:
>
>> Hi Amitabh,
>>

>> Thank you for suggestion. We did not reach the limit of serial type.
>> Some tables only have hundreds of rows.
>>

> It would helpful if you ran the query I showed in my previous post on one
> the sequences just so we can see.
>
> From subsequent post of yours:
>
> "Sorry. I mean all tables’ id column were reset to 1."
>
> I thought I understood on this, now I am not sure. Do you mean that the
> actual values in the id column in all the tables have been set to 1 or that
> the serial sequence that controls the id value has been set to 1?
>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Max
>>

> --
> Adrian Klaver
> adrian.kla...@aklaver.com
>

> --

*Just to help clarify things, please execute and attach the output from the
following query.SELECT sequence_schema,
sequence_name,              start_value,
maximum_value,              cycle_option    FROM
information_schema.sequences  ORDER BY 1, 2;       *

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize.  Whether or not you