On 05/18/2017 05:46 AM, Rakesh Mamidala wrote:
Hi Buddies,

I am trying to migrate Sql server database to PostgreSql, But i am failing with the error like MTK-03000: General Error

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.postgresql.jdbc.PgConnection cannot be cast to org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection

Please anybody can help me to resolve the issue.

This needs to be taken up with the EDB as it is their tool(EnterpriseDB Migration Toolkit). It looks to be an internal issue with their code and something only they can fix. If you have a EDB account/support plan I would use that. If not then the only thing I can find is this:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/general-inquiry-form

PF attached logfile.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh Mamidala