On 06/23/2017 05:27 AM, PAWAN SHARMA wrote:
Hi All,

Please help to configure kitchen.yml to test the PostgreSQL cookbook testing.

#-> kitchen converge
-----> Starting Kitchen (v1.16.0)

The above seems to indicate that you are not supplying .kitchen.yml as proper YAML.

You did not say, but I am assuming you are working with Chef. In that case you might want to look at link below for proper form of .kitchen.yml:

https://docs.chef.io/config_yml_kitchen.html

Might also run the file through a linter. A quick search found these:

http://www.yamllint.com/

https://github.com/adrienverge/yamllint

Please run `kitchen diagnose --no-instances --loader' to help debug your issue.

-Server type: VMware
OS: Redhat 6 or Redhat 7
PostgreSQL Version: 9.5.7

-Pawan