Well, the idea of mailing list is to exchange information and help each other.
Obviously if few great things happen on some mailing list and others don't come
to know it, defeats the purpose of having a mailing list.

I agree. This is one of my worries. If nothing happens on the French list, it will be an empty shell. Then again, there seems to be a demand for something not in English. So here goes and let's just hope it will work out.

As an experiment can we have a translation gateway so that these two lists, in
general and french-general can interact? I mean the idea should be to help
people getting communicate better rather than having a separate list as such.

That would be nice, but how could we go about that?

Cheers

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings