On Mon, 3 May 2004, Stonebrook, Jeff wrote:

> Has anyone had success loading the Postgres JDBC drivers into WSAD ?
>
> Whenever I attempt a connection I receive the following error:

[Reason: Problems encountered while loading the jdbc driver.
 Reason: javax.net.ssl.SSLSocket
]

Please do not send images to the list when two lines of text will suffice.

You have not specified what JVM or JDBC driver version you are using but
my guess is that you have selected a JDBC driver that was compiled with
support for SSL while you are not providing the required SSL classes in
your runtime environment.  Also what is WSAD?

Kris Jurka