http://jdbc.postgresql.org/ seems to be down.

Also I can't connect to the mailing list subscription page at:

http://webmail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr?domain=postgresql.org&func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-jdbc

Can anyone point me to another site where I can download the postgres
jdbc drivers?

Thanks,

Jc

Sorry about the disclaimer.

.
Note: This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby kindly requested to refrain from printing, copying,
or distributing the information contained herein.  Furthermore, any other use
of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please kindly notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.