# [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2006-02-28 15:14:39 -0000:
> It looks like the listserv cannot handle that address - it says:
>
> "Individual words are not allowed in an e-mail address without an
> intervening period or at symbol ('.' or '@')."

    Which address? I see no whitespace in any of the addresses displayed
    in my email.

> Perhaps you could simply use your normal email address, and filter
> on the "List-ID" header? (Assuming you are setting up that expanded
> email address to help with filtering). Feel free to email me offlist
> as well.

    I'm switching away from header-based filtering because that breaks
    from time to time because of version and/or configuration changes in
    the software involved.

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.