On Tue, 23 May 2006, Joel Alejandro Espinosa Carra wrote:

I searched at google and did not find any answer. I have an older JDCB driver in my java web application, if I update the driver to the 7.4 build 216 version some of the querys like the next show no results in the ResultSet object:

I have no idea why the JDBC driver would cause any sort of difference in the results of a query. Are you sure you're connecting to the same server and running the exact same query when you get results in psql?

If you can send a self contained reproducible example I'll take a look at it, but I've got to guess it's something wrong with your code or your connection. You could also try updating to a newer JDBC driver, the 7.4 series is not maintained any longer.

ps. please tell me if it is the wrong mailing list for this issue.

You should ask JDBC questions on the pgsql-jdbc list.

Kris Jurka

              http://archives.postgresql.org