Hi, Fujita-san!

On 24.11.2017 16:03, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
(2017/10/27 20:00), Etsuro Fujita wrote:
Please find attached an updated version of the patch.

Amit rebased this patch and sent me the rebased version off list. Thanks for that, Amit!

One thing I noticed I overlooked is about this change I added to make_modifytable to make a valid-looking plan node to pass to PlanForeignModify to plan remote insert to each foreign partition:

+                * The column list of the child might have a different column +                * order and/or a different set of dropped columns than that
+                * of its parent, so adjust the subplan's tlist as well.
+               tlist = preprocess_targetlist(root,
+ child_parse->targetList);

This would be needed because the FDW might reference the tlist. Since preprocess_targetlist references root->parse, it's needed to replace that with the child query before calling that function, but I forgot to do that.  So I fixed that.  Attached is an updated version of the patch.

Your patch already is not applied on master. Please rebase it.

Maksim Milyutin