On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Konstantin Knizhnik
<k.knizh...@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> I can not believe that there can be more than thousand non-temporary
> relations in any database.

I ran across a cluster with more than 5 million non-temporary
relations just this week.  That's extreme, but having more than a
thousand non-temporary tables is not particularly uncommon.  I would
guess that the percentage of EnterpriseDB's customers who have more
than a thousand non-temporary tables in a database is in the double
digits.  That number is only going to go up as our partitioning
capabilities improve.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company